Before you lock into a listing agreement, make sure that you understand what your agent is going to do for you. A successful home sale starts with a successful marketing plan. And as with all property sales, success is gauged in terms of sale price, time on market, terms and conditions of the accepted offer.
Internet & Conventional Advertising
In Washington DC and surrounding Virginia & Maryland – Internet exposure and conventional advertising are two very effective and necessary means of advertising properties for sale.
Our Internet Advertising Options:
- Showcased on my web site
- Showcased along with other RE/MAX Premier Agents sites
- Showcased on its own web site and detailed on the FOR SALE Sign.
- Full property detail, full text details, interactive photo tour, town & school information, interactive mapping and area information.
- Downloadable Printable version of the Marketing materials- PDF File.
- Impact Tours with Floor Plans and Photos and Videos – presented in a multi media method.
Internet Advertising options are only effective if buyers can find them online. To drive buyers to this information I have multiple initiatives in place to provide a more effective means of driving traffic to your information.
- Cross links to my site found on multiple online sites & local business
- Prospective buyers are notified within hours of your information going online
- Prospective agents are notified within hours of your information going online
- All of my marketing materials – lawn signs, brochures, business cards, mailing, property fact sheets, etc…all direct traffic to my site.
- Newspaper ads that detail your property website – directing traffic to your site
- Newspaper ads direct traffic to my site.
- Monthly Search Engine for Yahoo, Google, Altavista, MSN, and others
- Hourly updates sent to prospective buyers announcing your property for sale.
Internet marketing is highly successful and conventional advertising servers to provide another method for attracting attention. Many times this acts like an anchor to pull peoples attention into the web site. Studies have shown that newspaper ads with direct links to web sites are far more effective than those with information only and a phone number.
Many times it is conventional advertising that actually causes the Internet activity. When people see well organized advertising that they like, they will typically go to the site that is listed for additional information. We take every opportunity drive visitors to our site. So conventional advertising methods remain highly effective, and are a huge part of the process.
- Lawn Signs – with my Website & your properties Website address
- Newspaper ads in local papers
- Multiple Listing Service with additional Photos and Impact Tours
- Realtor Open House
- Public Open House
- Just Listed postcards
- Fact Sheets placed at your property
- Listing Sheets
Marketing Guarantee, I will:
- Post your property with full details and photos on this site
- Distribute and post your property information to agents within my office
- Announce my property to my extensive Email list current potential buyers and buyer agents.
- Prepare attractively designed & professional, full-color Fact Sheets with photos to be placed at your property
- Install lockbox (if permissible)
- Install "For Sale" sign on your property (if permissible)
- Schedule broker Open Houses (if permissible & required)
- Schedule public Open Houses (if permissible & required)
- Prepare ad copy and place advertisements for your home in local newspapers and real estate magazines
- Follow up with agents who have shown your property to prospective buyers in order to obtain feedback from showing
- Field phone calls from prospective buyers and follow up on all inquiries promptly
- Show your home to pre-qualified buyers
- Provide and keep you up-to-date on comparable property information and market trends to ensure that you are still competitive with other available properties for sale
- Negotiate your sales contract to get you the best possible price and terms
- Follow up on sales contract while it is in the Settlement office;
- Follow up on the Buyer's mortgage application
- Follow up on collection of Deposit Monies
- Coordinate all inspections of your property
- Be present at home inspections - physical, radon, termite, well, septic
- Follow up on all home inspection issues
- Help you prepare for a smooth closing of the transaction, and
- Be present at the closing of your property.